Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nerve-wracking...

[hopefully i don't get in trouble for blogging about this].....So you all know I got promoted to a supervisor right? Well, the beauty of that means I get to deal with cheating/rule breaking students.
Today was my first time. AND... Can I just say it was incredibly NERVE WRACKING!?!?!?! I don't like confrontation so it was extremely scary for me to tell the student he was in trouble. Luckily, an old supervisor stopped by to say hi at the perfect time and he helped coach me through it. THANKS JARED! but, i have officially dealt with my first trouble student and survived to tell the tale! hopefully there aren't more later on in the semester but at least i got my first out of the way!!! that's my excitement for the day.. and probably week!

2 comments:

  1. don't like confrontation?!? we used to fight all the time :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm pretty sure you would fight with me and i would just kick you out of my room or apt- depending on where we were. :)

    ReplyDelete