Sunday, June 6, 2010

An update that really isn't an update. Ha

Well I figured it has been long enough since I have blogged, but I don't really have anything to blog about. My life is very routine right now,
MWF I work from 9:30-12 at a local home being a mothers helper.
Then I work at the Testing Center every MTWTH from 4 until close. In between the two jobs,
I either A) do homework, B) visit the pool C) be lazy.
Usually A and C because Utah hasn't decided to be very warm until recently.

I did manage to leave Provo every weekend for a while. Mike and Judi blessed Thomas, I went to a cousin's farewell and then I went home for Memorial Day. This past weekend I went up to my cousin Lissy's bridal shower and then had a bbq with the coburn cousins still in provo. It was a blast!!

I only have 2 class periods left in Spring Term, and unfortunately for one of these class periods I have to teach the class about a chapter from the book for 25 minutes. Which means I probably need to make my material 50 minutes because I get so nervous and talk so fast. Hopefully I do okay!

Anyways, that's about all thats going on in Provo for me!
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment