Monday, August 2, 2010

Upcoming Diploma-less Graduation

BYU does not have a graduation ceremony in December, which is when I am done with school! :) Because of this, they give you the option of walking early in August, or waiting until April. I chose August, for a couple reasons:
1. I don't know where I will be after December
2. The graduation will be a lot shorter
3. I just want to get it over with. :)

So anyways, we sent out my announcements a couple days ago and wanted to spice them up a little, so we took some pictures of me wearing the Ryans' graduation gown [Ryan C borrowed Ryan A's and wore it for his]... anyways..and we put the pictures in the announcements :) ..... it was fun getting all dressed up and putting on the robe. I got all giddy just wearing it around the house and am really excited for AUGUST 13th!!!! yes, its like a week and a half away.... !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment