Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful for....

I got bored sitting in the airport waiting for my flight. I thought I would start my Thanksgiving post.

Things I am thankful for:

First off, this morning I just want to say I'm thankful for guardian angels. We were getting off the freeway in Murray to try and clean off my window [no windshield wiper fluid in my car] and as we were in the "Exit Only" Lane, the big cement barrier got really close to us. Don't worry mom, we weren't going fast to begin with... Yet as my car had no control and the tires weren't gripping the freeway, the car did not get any closer to that big cement barrier. Right as I was about to scream because I thought we were going to hit it, the car finally got some traction and turned away from it. It was a scary experience but we were safe and made it to the airport without further incident.

secondly, I am thankful for my family. For helping me edit papers, listen to my panic about what to do after I graduate, and just for being there for me.

I'm thankful for my true friends. This past month has really shown me who they are. I'm thankful you stand by me, I'm thankful you have my back in sticky situations, I'm glad I know I can turn to you whenever I need help and I'm SOOO grateful that I can trust you and know I can tell my deep dark secrets to you. You don't betray me and tell others and you cheer me up when i'm feeling down. So thank you to all my friends for being there for me.

Then there's the normal stuff. I'm thankful for a working car, a job, an apartment, food, the Gospel, so on and so on.... I'm also Thankful i am graduating soon!!! :) :) I also got a call for a job interview the other day. Everyone pray that I do well and can get the job! it's a juvenile justice service technician, so I would be in charge of security and supervision at a juvenile detention center. It sounds like an amazing job and I really hope I get it!!!

Anyways, I'm excited to see my family and play with all the nieces and nephews. Peace out. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment