Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything

On Wednesday, my apartment complex put on a luau for all the residents. Before the luau, Courtney and I had a dance party in the bathroom while getting ready. We took a few pictures so that we could laugh out ourselves later.

The luau was fun. Good food, good company, and good entertainment. After the luau, my roommate Courtney and I went and watched an intramural football team. We decided that we were going to be the Flying Dutchmen's cheerleaders for their season. Our friends Wade, Jordan, and Blake play on the team. Sadly to say, we didn't cheer much because they kinda got their butts kicked... but it was still fun to watch them.

Friday, I came home for my cousin Taylor's baptism. I forgot my camera in the car that night, but have a few pictures from the drive home. It is/was good to be home, but I am excited to get back to my apartment, roommates, friends, and school.

me and courtney

bust a move

andrew, courtney, and ziggy
me and tarsila
jordan
during a lull in the game
cousin jeremy riding in style
ryan close to steering wheel while driving
dan and nikki missed the memo we were taking a




1 comment: