Thursday, October 1, 2009

Caity's 21st Birthday Party

Yesterday my friend and fellow co-worker CAITY JONES turned 21! Her friends threw her a Vegas/Classy Dressed Themed Birthday Party. It was fun to have a chance to dress up nice. At the party Danica and I played some black jack, and did pretty good might i add. .. We were the "wild" ones at the party, spending most of the night by the 'bar'... drinking our lives away with strawberry smoothies, jello shots, and other various drinks. [dont worry... we're at BYU!!! :D ] anyways, that's been the fun of the week. I went shopping on Monday and wore my new shirt to the party, was pretty excited about that too.







PICTURES FROM top to bottom... or.... LEFT TO RIGHT... first picture to end....: danica and the birthday girl [caity]... me and danica... danica in all her vegas swag glory... then me in my new shirt

1 comment:

  1. I like the shirt Alison. . . you look really nice! Very cute! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete