Sunday, October 4, 2009

I HAVE AWESOME ROOMMATES

Courtney, Me, Tara, Mckell

I LOVE THESE GIRLS TO DEATH!!!
Seriously, I could not have asked for better roommates this year. We all get along great and love to have a good time. Courtney is from California and I take great pleasure in teasing her every day when she complains about how cold it is. She is a doll and helps me out so much all the time. I especially love her early morning hugs right after she wakes up. Tara is from Riverton Utah and loves reggae. I love driving around with her and jamming out. We also share a room, so I love out late night 'fights' where we argue over what to watch while we fall asleep or other stupid little fun things. Mckell is from Draper, Utah and is pretty much one of the best hip hop dancers I have ever seen. She is in BYU's hip hop club CLUB STYLE and every once in a while tries to teach me some moves. Thankfully she has patience, i'm not so good at dancing. But i love my roommates very much. I love my apartment and am excited for the rest of this year, because it's going to be a blast!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you get along with your roommates. That makes college a lot more fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete