Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sarah and Alison's Adventures

Well, Sarah and I had made a list of things to do. So far we have made gingerbread houses and gone to red robin [i made it a month with absolutely NO swearing :D ]... Unfortunately, Sarah has the pictures of our houses, and we didn't get any taken at red robin.... but it was still fun. Sarah made her house with her friend Alex, and my partner in building was Sarah's brother Chris. It was fun. Chris and I's house ended up looking like a manger, pretty sturdy though! didn't fall over at all.....

red robin was delicious, like always. good food and good company. It was me, Courtney, Sarah, Chris, Dan, and Caitlin.... [sarah's brother and her brothers girlfriend].... I made us dress up a little bit [get out of our lazy study clothes for once] for our celebration...

Finals are almost over. I have one left tomorrow! :D I think they will turn out okay...not as well as I would've hoped... but I seemed to have lost all motivation right before finals started and combined with my working, I didn't study as much as I should have....oops.

The other day i got out of bed and was putting my shoes on when i noticed my teddy bear. usually it's on my bed still with my St. Al's one... but today it was halfway to the floor. I thought it looked cute so i took a picture.


Happpy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

  1. the bear looks like he's climbing in the hamper! that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete