Friday, August 5, 2011

Pictures....

Tuesday night I got a call from my friend Lola, who is in my pictures below, saying that Koti (the tongan man i'm sure every one has heard about before) didn't make it on his flight to minnesota that night and wasn't going to go there until thursday... so me being the impulsive person i am, bought a ticket at midnight that left for six am the next morning. i packed, showered, and got all beautifuled up, flew down to san diego and hung out with them for the day. 
We picked Koti up from work and we went to eat. the picture where I am making a grossed out face is because we are holding octopus. he's eating, i'm holding it. after lunch, we went to the san diego temple and walked around. Then we went to Lola's house and Koti painted my nails. Then we went to the beach and swam around. Spent time together after the beach and then flew home the next morning when he left for Minnesota...... (is that a good description Christina? lol Love yoU!!!)























No comments:

Post a Comment