Sunday, September 4, 2011

UPDATE

So one day me and my roommates kayla and laura had a crazy idea. Let's move from Saint George we all said to each other. JObs were found, jobs were quit, jobs fell through, job interviews obtained, stresss of moving, sadness of saying goodbye all lead me to being here, on my brother's living room floor on a Sunday morning. Yep, I worked my last shift at Danville yesterday and drove up. I didn't think I had become so attached to life down there until I had to say goodbye. All of my clients were SO good my last week and were so sad i was leaving. Lots of tears were shed as I said goodbye to them and all the friends I've made over this year. Now as I try and put some certainty on my life right now, I will post some pictures of my last days in Saint George and hopefully can update again soon to let you all know what's going on in my life. Ha. HOPEFULLY. 

** I can't caption some pictures because I can't say clients names online. Sorry.


 me and micki :)

me and one of my best friends Tyson.

 me and heather




 me and raquel














No comments:

Post a Comment