Tuesday, September 13, 2011

and the final landing place is.....

SAINT GEORGE, UTAH

Okay, I'm sure you're all wondering what the heck I am thinking, and what the heck I am doing. I moved up north, just to end up back in St. George!?!?! YES. You read that right, and yes, I may be a tad bit crazy (maybe a LOT), but I've learned that when I get a bad feeling about something I can't ignore it. And that's all I had last week when I was up here. I still didn't have a job, and let's just say I was an emotional wreck. I cried everyday, I stressed myself out, I lost tons of sleep, and just could not say that I was 100% positive I should've moved. Everyday I woke up and asked myself why I moved. I had 2 job interviews last week and to no avail... no job. 

Thursday my clients from Danville came up to Salt Lake for the special olympics golf. I went to the hotel to visit them and they were all SOO excited to see me. I felt so loved and they all asked why I moved and I couldn't give them a good answer anymore. I talked to my boss that night about everything and he found out about all the trouble I had gone through and said he would love if I would come back to Stonebrook and work there again. I said, get me some hours and I'm in. 
He called on Monday and said... wanna start again today? and I said HECK YES!!!!!
I am back in Saint George again. I know it's the right thing to do now and feel at peace about my decision. :) Thanks for all the love and support over this past crazy week of mine. Sorry if I cried a little bit too much to some of you, haha. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment