Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I can't believe its that time of year again. This year will be a little weird for me, my first official holiday all on my own! I guess I really am a grown up now. :( Luckily, I have some great friends though that are adopting me for the day... :D

Life in St. G is good, just working and having fun with friends. I love the weather, still running around in a light jacket and FLIP FLOPS! yeah sandals, and its the middle/end of November. I miss Idaho a little bit, but not the weather up there haha.

This year the things I am thankful for.....

 FAMILY:
 Thanks for all the crazy memories, the love and support. It's hard being away from all of you for a holiday, but know that 
I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO much. I'm so grateful to have the family I do.

MOM: Thanks for all the support you give me, emotionally, spiritually, financially, all of it. You are an amazing woman and I love you so much!
Dad: Thanks for laughing at me when I'm stupid and not getting mad at things I do. I really appreciate it and I love you so much. You teach me to live life with a smile, it makes things better :)
Christina: I love you. I love your family. You are a great example to me and I hope someday I can be like you. 
Michael: I love the love I feel whenever I visit you and your family. Thank you for always welcoming me with open arms when I need an escape from life down south. Thanks for letting me confide in you and your wife. I love and miss you!
Ryan! You are awesome. I love you so much. Thanks for helping me out so much this year in all the different ways you have. I know if I ever have a problem I can turn to you. You are amazing!!!
LISA: Where to begin.... hahaha, I'm thankful for our fights, cuz they make me appreciate when we get along that much more. :) You are an amazing mom and wife. Thanks for keeping me level headed and sending me cute pictures of Paige all the time. LOVE YOU!!!

 FRIENDS!!!!
 Danyel: I haven't known her for long, but it's crazy how much we get along and how similar we are. Thanks for going on drives with me when I need to vent, for watching One Tree Hill with me all the time, and just being awesome!!!


 
 TYSON (aka snookums) !!!.... thanks for everything you do. for being my support and encouragement, for believing in me and pushing me to be better, for letting me vent and tell you the random things I think about during the day.... You really are my best friend and I am so glad I have you in my life. You are amazing. :) oh also, I am extremely grateful for your HUGS!

 BRITTANY!!!! - thanks for letting me live at your house for a month while I figured out my life. Thanks for always being there for me, through the laughs and tears. You are a wonderful woman. I love you. :)

MACKENZIE!!!! I Love you so much! you just have so much swag I don't know what to do with myself when I'm around you. I love how much knowledge you have about random things, I leave hanging out with you a smarter person. Thanks for everything you do, let me crash at your house, use your things, the haircuts, just everything you do....

My friends not mentioned with a special picture or post, know that I love you too! You are all special to me and I'm thankful for all of you!!!

MY CLIENTS!!!


 I love my clients so much. There are days when they are frustrating beyond belief, but they teach me so much...... not to take the little things in life for granted, to let go of hard feelings and be friends with people you are mad at (one particular client teaches me this alot haha :) ), to always show love to those around you, and many many more things. I am so grateful to work with them and to be part of their lives. <3

I'm thankful for my life. I know sometimes you hear me complain about things going on, or stressing over things that I can't control, but I really do love it. I love where I am at and I love my job. My family is great and my friends are amazing. I love the gospel. I love driving around and seeing the beautiful temple from anywhere in St. George pretty much. I LOVE LIFE and that's what I'm thankful for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment