Monday, November 16, 2009

i need a bubble

life has been going good. it's almost thanksgiving!!! yay! less than a week now until we head home. it's weird to think that the semester is almost over... this past weekend i realized i needed a change. don't worry, not a big change... but i get tired of having everything the same sometimes, so i discussed it with my roommate Tara and we decided to rearrange our room. [the previous post has pictures of it]...

......but after wards, i was talking to my mom and hit my knee on the cinder blocks holding up my bed. i was cleaning off the couch the other day and nailed the same knee on the side of the couch... not to mention this is the knee with the stitch scar, which happens to get nailed every time... but today, i was jumping on my bed, and swung my left leg up, and slammed it against my desk. so yes, to go along with the title, i have decided i need a bubble, otherwise i will be covered with bruises all over pretty soon. right now its just my legs with lots of bruises and scars and my hands have various paper cuts from work. Luckily there isn't anything too damaging that has been done recently to me... just lots of little things. ughh... so if anyone wants to get me a bubble for christmas or maybe a guardian angel to come and watch me to protect me from myself that would be great!!!

we have cleaning checks tomorrow and my roommates are all super stressed over school right now. i started cleaning my part and just kept cleaning.. oops! nah, it wasn't bad at all... actually very therapeutic for me... but when Courtney got home she was so excited she kept making funny faces at me. she couldn't see them herself in the mirror so i video taped her and feel like posting the video on here too so you can see my goofy roommate that i love to death! anyways, thanks for reading my random post. love you all!!!!

p.s..... RYAN COBURN... I LOVE YOU BROTHER!!!!!!! I'M SORRY I DIDN'T POST YOU IN MY LIST OF FRIENDS THAT I HAVE DOWN HERE!!! BUT YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND TOTALLY ROCK MY WORLD! LOVE YA <3 style="text-align: center;">

3 comments:

  1. I. LOVE. YOUR. FREAKING. FACE. You DO need a bubble. I'll see what I can do about that for Christmas... haha. And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for cleaning. You saved my week. Maybe even my life. LOVE YOU! :)

    We have the greatest bunch of roommates I ever did see. Oh yes we do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should wrap your legs in bubble wrap. . . then they would be protected since it seems they need the bubble more than your whole body. I agree, cleaning is therapeutic. . . til you have kids and have more cleaning than ever to do :)

    ReplyDelete