Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pre-screening rocks!!

Last night I am watching tv about to do homework when i get a text from my supervisor/friend from work. "wanna go to a pre-screening of new moon tonight?" ohh man danica, i have homework to do... sorry!!! then after a couple minutes go by, i think to myself "am i really giving up a chance to see new moon before everyone else for a paper to be edited that isn't due till the end of the semester???" i quickly texted her back and said i would go. we drove up to kamas at 9:30 at night. watched new moon in a little theater with about 30 other people at 11 and got home at 2. but i loved it sooo much!!!! oh man i loved that movie. it was so good. anyways, that was my excitement for the yesterday...

and if anyone asks which side i choose.. team edward or team jacob, i say combine them. i want a guy like edward who looks like jacob. yeah. thats my decision. :)

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool. How did your friend know about a prescreening??? Well I'm excited to see it tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. danica's friend knew the owner of the theater

    ReplyDelete