Friday, November 20, 2009

New Weekly Tradition





























So i have this friend. Her name is Sarah Doxey. She pretty much rocks my socks. We met in SFL 105 last year. My home and family living class. Anyways, then Winter 09, she walks into my interior design class. Heck YES! We sat by each other every class period. She was sad when I told her I was transferring to BSU. We decided to be penpals this summer. Awesome, her letters kept me going at times. Anyways, so this semester, I randomly ran into her in the Wilkinson Center one day. We decided we needed to chill and hang out. We didn't really hang out for a while, but kept randomly texting and running into each other. One day I was really craving my cookies, so I decided we would have a cookie party. [sarah loves my cookies. :)...] so anyways.... today we had i think our fourth, maybe third, not sure, but week of cookie party. it is officially our new tradition. once a week we get together and make cookies and then spread the love to friends. Usually we make chocolate chip, but we decided to branch out this week and try some snickerdoodles. Not as good as my chocolate chip cookies, but definitely good! :) Afterwards, we decided we need to do more things together so we made a list... now our goal is to get them all crossed off! Don't worry pictures will be taken during all adventures. :D

4 comments:

  1. so remember how i know sarah cause i danced with her? and remember how i was also in that SFL 105 class last fall semester?! maybe that's why you look familiar! WHO KNEW?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY!!! you were in that class, the one with the crazy teacher that wrote the book and semi-hard exams!!?!?! that is so crazy. BYU is a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so when did you get such a potty mouth. . . you have a daily goal/reward? do you really swear that much? looks like a lot of fun stuff on your list. . . don't forget to document!!(from christina)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh don't act so surprised..... i've struggled with this mouth for quite some time. just be glad i have friends down here who force me to work on quitting it 'cuz nothing else has worked.

    ReplyDelete