Sunday, January 24, 2010

BYU Athletics...

I have finally been putting my sports pass to use. The first use was when the BYU Men's Basketball team played UNLV. Unfortunately for viewers, the only pictures taken at the game were of us watching, not of the actual game. Oops. :) Last Friday, Sarah and I watched the men's volleyball team play Stanford. This time, to prove I was actually at the game, I got a shot of the team! Anyways, the athletics are doing awesome this year and are a much needed and very fun distraction from the life consisting of school and work. GO COUGARS!

kell-bell and me

kell-bell, me, and brotha jordan

Cougar volleyball

COSMO!!!

Sarah and Me!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Alison! Get out to the games. . . volleyball (men's) is fun to watch- I never went to a women's volleyball game.

    ReplyDelete