Sunday, January 31, 2010

Vegas.

My roommate Tara and I went to Vegas over Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend with her mom and cousin Shelli. I finally found Tara's camera so I can now blog about it! Um, let's see... We got there Friday night and stayed with their family friend Carma. Who let me say, is awesome!! :) Her house was super cute with a hot tub and pool in the back. Saturday was spent shopping and eating... tons of food! Then Sunday we finally walked around the strip and then drove home. It was fun. Nice to see some sun and feel warmness in the middle of winter!

The Drive Was Crazy
Tara, Me, Shelli

I fell asleep.

READY FOR SOME SHOPPING!


outside sephora
Carma, Me, Shelli, Tani

the strip!

we be baadddd!!!!

Site seeing

Carma's son Isaac

Tara and Isaac

In the gardens. I was trying to be the same height as them.

Kung Fu Panda!

Dessert at the Bellagio Buffet
Tara and her Mommy

Tara fell asleep in the Trax
and i took up pole dancing. jk :)

2 comments:

  1. Alison it looks like you had a very fun trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a fun time. . .nice to get some warmth during the cold months :)

    ReplyDelete