Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Greetings from Provo!

Well, today I had to work at 8 to proctor a ATI nursing test. It ended at 9, leaving me 3 hours to kill on campus before class [i don't want to lose my parking spot by leaving]... so i half-heartedly read for class.... being in the library is distracting for me. so i did the best i could reading and am praying there is not quiz on it...

school is going good so far- granted it is only the second week. :) I was crazy this semester and decided to attempt 17 credits so hopefully i can do all my work and not fail!

I still work at the testing center...but yesterday i got asked to be a supervisor. so now i have new responsiblity and much more pressure on me not to mes sup at work. I am excited because i do not have to proctor anymore, but now i have to directly deal with cheaters... :/ but it includes a higher pay and that so it's okay with me! i'll keep you posted on how i do as a supervisor...

umm, i think that's about all i've got to say...... Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment