Monday, March 1, 2010

I got to meet THOMAS!

My mom was in Las Vegas this past week helping out my brother and sister-in-law with their new baby Thomas. I was talking to her one day a few weeks ago and thought "what the heck? i'll go down too!" I got off work on Friday and headed down. It was a fun weekend. On Saturday we went to Chucke Cheese and sadly watched BYU lose to New Mexico. Then we watched the movie 21 to help us feel like we were really experiencing Vegas and then drove down the strip Saturday night.
It was a fun trip. William is a crack up and kept hiding behind the curtains waiting for me to come find him. Then we would run around the halls together. The little guy is so cute and talking alot more and it's just so precious! Thomas is a little cuddle buddy and I loved holding him so much. I had to fight my mom for it.. and I think I won most of the time... haha. Anyways, it was a fun weekend. Mike and Judi your little boys are so cute!! <3

1 comment:

  1. very cute! did you spike william's hair or is that his new style?? looks like you had lots of fun. can't wait to see you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete