Monday, March 15, 2010

A Little Weekend Fun

This past weekend Christina and Don's KYLA was blessed in church. Pretty much all of the family flew out for the blessing and we spent some time together in Michigan. We went to IKEA, I took a nap with Kyla while everyone else went swimming [i had forgotten my swimming suit], opened presents, ate cake, shopped, and i was feeling crazy and cut 4 inches off my hair. Which may not seem like a lot, but I haven't done anything besides trim my hair since I was a sophomore in high school...... but I love the shorter [for me] hair and how healthy it feels.

Christina's kids are adorable and it was a really fun weekend. Kyla is precious. I don't think I ever heard her cry! Andrew, Brendan, and Hallie crack me up. We had fun playing hide and seek and chase Alison around till she gets tired. Thanks for letting me come visit Christina!

1 comment:

  1. We love you and miss you Alison! Come back soon!!! You're welcome any time!!! We are so glad you flew out for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete