Thursday, March 11, 2010

Things that make me Happy :)

I've noticed I've kind of been in a slump lately. and I think one friend said I complain too much. lol, so I am going to think positively and name or show things that make me happy.
  • spring time
  • puddles
  • chocolate
  • sleep
  • music
  • dancing
  • ace-ing a test
  • cleaning
  • finishing a big task
  • sports
  • being tan
  • spending time with my boys
  • getting new members in the family
  • chilling with the family [yay for this weekend :) ]
  • getting paid
  • being so tired everything is hilarious
  • jenny brooks :) [lately we've been cracking out sociology jokes... HELP!!!!!]
  • going home
  • well, getting out of the bubble [provo]
  • cookie friday
**** if i have a picture with you and didn't post it, i'm sorry. i am in class and my computer is dying but i love all my family and friends and they all make me happy!

    1 comment:

    1. WHAT THE HECK!! My picture should be the BIGGEST!!! I love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow... oh ps make me some cookies :)

      ReplyDelete