Monday, March 29, 2010

i'm not good at coming up with titles...

this past weekend I went to Smithfield Utah, like I did last semester, to visit some old friends. I headed up Friday after class and stayed until like 7 pm on sunday. I was having too much fun and didn't want to return to stressful life in Provo. Anyways, we went bowling on Saturday and I spent A TON of time jumping on the trampoline. I felt like a little kid again. And we played the Wii and I talked Karstyn into letting me try and corn row his hair [he won't let anyone do anything but brush it...]. all it took was a promise to bring peanut butter m&m's next time i visit. :) I love my little boys and their family <3

i don't want to go through the hassle of commenting under every picture. the last picture is karstyn's attempted corn row. crystal, their aunt, is in one of the pictures. and the little blonde girl with konnyn is their cousin lolah.  the rest are just the boys, kamryn, korbyn, karstyn, and konnyn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment