Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Blame My Mom... =]

Don't worry, I'm not blaming her for anything bad. I'm just giving her the credit for me being a clean freak [sometimes]. When school gets busy I let clothes pile up on the floor, and then get around to picking them up. However, when I do get around to pick them up... beware, full on cleaning will follow... dust all the furniture, re-make the bed, vacuum, all that good stuff. Like today, I had to do all of that before I could even think about starting a paper for class. But now my room is clean and it just feels so fresh! I LOVE it! also, I love that even though it snowed earlier [boo], it is sunny now. Blue skies with puffy white clouds. Spring really is in the air. It will stick around one of these days, I can feel it!

Winter semester is over in 3 weeks. Weird thought. This semester flew by. My birthday is officially in a month! The big TWO-ONE! watch out world!

And yesterday I got a wonderful Easter package in the mail! I love goodies from home! Thanks parents!!! Love ya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment