Saturday, April 17, 2010

Finals have fallen upon us....

I think it's safe to say I have worked as much in the last two days as I usually do in five. I spent my day in the Heber J. Grant Building today and yesterday. 7:45 AM - 6 PM yesterday, 1:50-10:30 PM today. It has been really slow these days, which means next week is going to be crazy! Next week is full of long days at work as well..
On a brighter note.... I got a
on my parenting and child guidance final! I was really excited... for a few reasons... 1: i didn't really study. 2: I pretty much cemented my A in the class. 3: i didn't need the class so i'm glad i didn't ruin my GPA by taking it. :)

Less than one week till I get to go to Vegas! 
2 weeks exactly until my birthday!

YAYAYAYAY!!!! Summer is almost here!

p.s. Mom one thing i want for my birthday.... a foot massage! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment