Thursday, April 22, 2010

I SURVIVED!!!

40+ hours  and
6 finals and
being only supervisor the last night of finals and
being my first semester as a supervisor and
cleaning checks later....

I'M STILL ALIVE!!
.... and..... i only lost one test yesterday! ha. hopefully it's found by now... but yeah, it was a crazy night. every one was telling me that we wouldn't get out of the testing center from closing around 2 or 3 AM, but last night we closed the doors [on the last night of finals] at 9 pm. there were hardly any lines... we all kept asking ourselves where the lines were.... it was WEIRD! but anyways, i was glad that we closed at 10 and everyone got to go home. i stayed for midnight madness, where we clean up after finals... so i only worked from 11 am to 2 am. haha. it was a fun time. i don't really know why my boss calls it midnight madness, it's actually pretty chill. we count tests and eat pizza!!! anyways,  now i'm off to vegas to see mike and judi and kids!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

2 comments: