Monday, April 26, 2010

End of Semester Trip to Vegas

I apologize in advance for the mass amounts of pictures this blog will contain. But I got the request for a lot of pictures from my mom during this trip and so I have to show them all to her. :)

Vegas was a blast.
I got burnt by the pool.
We went and saw the lions
We ate at the Rainforest Cafe in the MGM.. pretty cool place.
We saw the water show.
We went to Chuck E Cheese
I got to play with William and Thomas
Judi took me to Olive Garden
Did i mention already that my nephews are super cute...
We went to Boulder/Hoover Dam. Whichever it's really called... took pictures of the new massive bridge they are building for the new road there.
We relaxed. Played the Wii. Slept. Swam. and just had fun together

1 comment:

  1. Hallie loves the white horse at chuck e cheese too!! Looks like you had lots of fun. Thomas is going to be so old when we finally meet him :( Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete